Unwritten~*

Friday, March 17, 2006

retro ktv!!! yaaahooooooooooo!

“Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight, won’t somebody help me chase the shadows awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

YEAH!!!! ABBA rocks!!!! Ok er in case my poor horrified friends are all prepared to spread the word that I have gone man-crazy, this is just one of the super super must-sing ktv songs of my life! Ah finally ktv after like a few mths “drought”!!!! (seems like not many ppl to ktv with without zy around boo =\ )

Second time ktv-ing with huiting and gang (txl,qich,timo,hope,ivan, Alvin), well it was a mighty fun time today I must say! Heehee! Although of course I almost gave ah ting a heart attack with my impromptu whooping (wo hen zi “high” de!) and wild gesticulations!!!! Haha but be warned: this is only like a fraction of my ktv madness… shld see me with zy they all… they are like times infinity more feng…!

I realized its super fun to sing with timo!!!! Mebbe cos he’s the next crazy person other than me and ah ting… we have no xing xiang, none at all!!! Wah, it must be smthg catching in the RV culture, we seem exceptionally unrestrained when we holler/boogie/whoop/sing-two-thousand-words-with-one-single-breath/wildly-wave-our-arms/do-cheesy-“grease”-style-actions!!!!

(poor txl, sandwiched btw me and timo, wailed that she was stuck between two loonies. *evil cackle*)

And I cant wait for my ankle to recover so tt I can go mambo! (yep I was born in that era. Made for me. Hee.) huiting mz wait for meeee! Haha

Oh anyway the hols are almost over. Limited mobility means my variety of activities are still restricted. But never fear! The bone scan shows no weird osteoblastic actitivity!!! *cheers* so I shld be fine in another two mths? Lets hope so. Heh.

Oh yes. Overseas electives! Can anyone recommend a western country for me and ah ting to go to? Hopefully the med sch is quite ok one! And we don’t really want to spend big bucks heh so it’d be nice if we have friends where we are going!!! *hinthint*

1 Comments:

Blogger louist said...

i must join you and zy and gang for karaoke one day, just to witness how mad you all get =P

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home