Unwritten~*

Monday, January 16, 2006

happie 22nd bdae to myself!

This must be one of the most memorable and fun birthday celebrations I have had in my 22 years!! From the bottom of my heart, lotsa thanks to LIHUI!!! JIABIN!!! JUNJIE!!! And of cos The Surprise ZHENGYI!!! For making me feel so full of laughter and joy today! Haha and XTINE too!!! Though u cant make it… =P

Had a bdae lunch outing with the wacky trio today, at mahattan fish mkt. I was late, and as I rushed towards the table, what do I see but this HUGE transparent hamper!!! Filled with….. (hold ur breath)

4 Nissin cup noodles (4 diff flavours)
1 myojo 5-pack noodles
1 chu qian yi ding 5-pack noodles
1 tung-yi 5-pack abalone noodles
1 myojo 5-pack stir-fried noodles
1 koka 5-pack no-msg noodles
1 pepperidge farm white chocolate macadamia cookies
1 andes chocs

WAHHHH!!!!! Noodles galore!!!! Ahhahha presented to me by none other than JJ and JB!!!! Haha I was really very tickled, cos it was so like them to give me smthg totally unexpected and hilarious for my bdae! (yes, they know I like to eat instant noodles… and JJ is my instant noodle pal i.e we can discuss the diff brands and flavours quite comfortably… but but but! I tink this hamper is enough to last me two yrs at least!!!!) and I tink JJ was actually looking really excited about the gift… prob salivating over his fav tung-yi mee… haha =P thx guys! Though my mum had a mini fit when she saw what I lugged home… (u two have been “condemned” for encouraging me to eat instant mee! Alas hah) its prob one of the funniest and amusing presents I have ever received!

So yep, all my friends out there, all visitors to my humble abode would be served instant noodles for the next two yrs. Of course, u can choose ur own flavour. =)

we were probably frowned upon by our fellow mfm diners. Cos we were really making such a rukus! Luckily no one threw us out. When our food finally came, it was quite as gd as the 1st visit (though smhow I seem to remember it tastin even better). And we were all chatting n yakking when a cake suddenly! Mysteriously! Materialized between me n lihui. Oooo!

How exciting! I thot! Cos I assumed if there was a cake it wld b after the meal (our usual tradition).

And I almost ignored the cake-bearer after a cursory disinterested glance.

Only to realize

My slow mind to register

It was ZHENGYI!!!! Yayayyay!!! Back from shanghai secretly and furtively like a mouse!!! And appearing out of the blue with me n lihui staring at him as if he was a ghost!!!

Haha don’t ask me why, my tear-ducts went into overdrive. Possibly too overwhelmed and surprised out of my senses, since he cunningly told all of us his last paper was next week. And we were predicting his royal highness to arrive around 25th thereabouts.
Wheee!!! Really quite a confusing moment! He jz sauntered in and behaved like this was normal. Yar rite. And the other patrons were prob wondering if I have a tear-duct problem. And the manager was busy shooting a video of my ugly tearing. Haiyo! Cldnt even blow my candles immediately!

But yes, it was the most wonderful surprise I ever had. My pals really out-did themselves this time! (cos usually we r so lousy at surprises the surprissee usually can detect it beforehand).

And from then on it was as though he nv went away! The usual crappy jokes and ridiculously funny mannerisms of this quartet really make my day. Just my kind of humour! Haa.

Thanks guys!!!! For really making me such a happy belated bdae gal!!! muahaha! =)))

And yes, I am enjoying my 22nd year lots. (18 at heart). *winks*

thanks everyone who wished me happy bdae! so many old friends, i really really appreciate ur bdae wishes! and the lovely presents! billion thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home