Unwritten~*

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

i have jz deleted my 1st 2006 blog. heh. since it was so complainy and whiney tt i cant stand it.

its time to change my attitude. i shant let other ppl turn me into a cynic. inner peace eludes me but i am sure i can find it back.

a gd friend told me yesterday: you can't expect other ppl to treat you the way u treat them.

in a way, yes i sort of gurdgingly see the truth in it. (not that i am overly pleased that this is the sad truth of it all) but maybe i shld just, hmm hang loose?

i am looking forward to the new yr. woof-woof year. surely my luck will change! no more ill health, no more xiao ren, much much more laughter, much much more warmth and friendship. (oh yes i am greedy i know).

oh and less rain pls. s'pore is drowning! and i am freezingggggg brrrrr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

=)

Watson

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home