Unwritten~*

Saturday, August 28, 2004

a tribute to my darling sis~*

10 minutes more to The Moment....................................... *drum rolllllllllll*
hApPIe 23RD BiRthDaY my one and only and bestest sweetest most understanding sister cum soulmate cum buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! charmaine lim huiwen!!!!!!!!! *muacks*hugs*

*time reverses 20 yrs*
a little girl is born. with her is her Big Sis. little did she know how much influence this little girl of slightly more than 2 years old will have on her life.

*a few years on*
shouting, screaming, grabbing of hair, snarling, wrestling, punching, clenched fists, pointy combs. two little girls with hair tt look as if it has been cut along the boundary of a bowl clutchin at each others' clothes, tryin to get at each others' throats, kicking wildly and alot of hair loss is observed. yep tts us!!! ahah those were the days i should have seen the ah-lian potential in me! yar i was told tt i tore up all my sis's beloved stickers! n tt i tried to attack her with a pointy ah lian comb. oh wow. i am horrified by my own deplorable behaviour! absolutely despicable and unbelievably original. haha tink i have a violent streak in me... erm. ok jie heres the 15yrs overdue apology i owe u!!! will buy u a sticker factory if i have the money nxt time yar... *ashamed* =P

the early yrs of my life, as u can see, didnt exactly pave the way to a close and loving relationship with my one and only sister. oh but i can swear i have no recollection of all my wrong-doings!!! must have watched too much violent tv shows... (eh but i thot i grew up with smurfs n carebears n captain planet n ninja turtles. hmm. ) my sis was the extrovert, i was the hopelessly lost introvert who shies away from attention and will not be able to have relatives hangin on to my every word like my sis does. yep, the charmer my sis was! *pride* has the gift of the gab, only diff is she means evry word she says. cant act for nuts haha. =P just a naturally sweet little girl who excels in all things she set out to do, be it singing, acting, dancing, studying, piano... evrythg. she was my idol! tho at tt time i can bet she will be disgusted to have a follower who tore up her stickers heh. guess she wasnt too pleased when suddenly its not just her shadow whos tailing her... there was a fat, squat little girl who will follow her as if its the most natural thg in the world! mind you this happen esp during chinese new yr... i was too scared to greet my uncles n aunties! cant even rem wat i am s'pose to address them by...! so my sis was my life-buoy. esp since i haf uncles who love to pick on fat little girls! *shudder* pls folks dont ever tease little kids too badly, they wldnt noe how much it will cm back to haunt them in yrs to cm...

pri sch was the time when our sisterhood changed for the better. dunno why, i love going to the bookshop n buyin little knick-knacks for my sis. pencils lah, erasers, cute stuff... no occasion, just buy lor. u dont need a reason to show love n care one mah. tts when i tink the bad memories of my vicious doings dimmed. hhaha. =P i felt... motherly towards my sis dunno y! haha tink i am fated to b a mother goose.

and then we grew up... teenage yrs were tumultous for both of us, in different ways tho. i always felt very lucky to have a sister to guide me thru confusing and smtimes painful chapters of my growin up yrs. just to listen, smtimes to advise. and it reali didnt matter whether the advice was of help, cos the most impt thg was to noe theres always gg to be smone there to give comfort when thgs go wrong, to share ur triumphs n laugh along with u at ur stupid moments. it s very very special thg, this bond we share. despite the fact tt we r such different ppl!!! mebbe tts y we r best frens, we see from diff perspectives and complement each other. =D

to tell the truth, i have always been the one having a sis to dote on me. not so much as the material aspect, but in terms of being understanding and patient and seldom having her chicken feathers ruffled when i was rude to her, or mean, or just plain unreasonable. oh well, we all have our moments. sorry sis!!! for evry time i was petty or throwing tantrums. and thx for always being so accepting of my one zillion billion flaws! thx for ever being so placid and calm even when i erupt haha. u r my idol! wonder how u can stand a pesky kid like me.

now we r growing even older. there r issues we dont always see eye to eye, times when we dont get to share our lives with each other, times when we may feel neglected by the other. but u noe wat? u will always be my bestest sis, the greatest!!! and no matter how angry i smtimes may get at u, hope u noe its all for ur own good! (at least in my opinion hah) noe tt u've gone thru more than ur fair share of rocky roads n rough patches, but hey, i'd always be here for u yar? never fear!! and u r one brave girl. have seen u weathering and surviving alot of difficult times, always managin to conquer them n emerge a stronger, braver person. jia you, jie!!!! know theres another tricky situation at hand, wish u luck! give u strength. *hands u my Strength*

oh well, guess u will be gg US this yr end... will feel lonesome without u!! hope this yr will be the best of them yet!!! find a love tts uniquely urs, have good health, be happy all yr round!!!! love u sis!!!!! may we be the best of frens forever n ever... *big marshmallowish hug* a toast to u, my fabulous sis!


happie bdae to u....
u r born in the zooooo...
with monkeys n tigerssss
happie bdae to u....!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a really nice entry! happy bday to ur sis too! oh pls check ur letter box cos i just mailed a card to her, and i dont think she has the time to open the mailbox so help me pass her the card okie? thanks...
you're so sweet to ur sis! well have a great wk ahead!
;o)
WY

5:17 PM  
Blogger stardust ~* said...

ALIBABA YOU!!!
u stoopid arse, silly goose, piggy-dee PIG PIG!! u made me CRY!! *big bear hug* that's such a *speechless* entry from you!! u really made me cry... n im still crying!! thanks dear, for being the bestest sista one can ever ask for, despite being such a pig, im glad our rm's not full of mud or stinky farts! *grinz* thanks, for being there to lend me ur shoulders, to gimme ur marshmallowish hugs (but not edible one!!) and for putting up wif my jiggly dances and gawd-awful singing and all!! for giving me the strength to carry on, for pushin me onwards alwaz, and for being YOU... i really cant ask for a betta babe to share my life!! love you!love you! LOVEY DOVEY YOU!!!! *muuuuuack!* thanks for the prezzies!!! *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugz!* ^__________^

4:34 AM  
Blogger Rita Brekke said...

Wah!

This reminds me of my younger sis and me. though we also tore out each others hair (fought over smurfs, barbie dolls and stamps. She idolised me and always bought me knick knacks from the school book shop! : ) And now I feel as if we have grown apart too. But I understand how you feel! Lucky you for having such a cool sis!

: )

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat is feng nu ren? haha anyway read ur entry abt not meeting up with the mugger gang. haiya dun worry lar. the inertia has been broken by u wes n sherm n that moron yew sen already . we should start mugging again soon i think .haha cant believe u actually look forward to that man. though its fun to meet up as a gang that way i rather we meet up n do someting more appetising.haha k k greggie weggie havent treat me yet!!!!

from,
that moron yew sen

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee
so nice to be close to a sibling
Siblings 4 ever!
hhaha
desolation

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great birthday

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lili
havent seen u post a blog in a long time . stress abt soma arh ? haha sorry if i am such a slavedriver yeah .neeway here's to a successful trip with minimal stress to a cookiemonster!haha take care k n see ya ard!!

sennie

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Provigil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by sleep apnea, narcolepsy, or shift work sleep disorder. [url=http://www.mimmosabq.com/]buy provigil[/url] Stop using Provigil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects: - Fever, sore throat, headache, and vomiting with a severe blistering. It is thought to work by altering the natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain. Patients will only be prescribed the drug is they are suffers of Narcolepsy or need to be awake for long periods of time.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home